Monday, June 9, 2008

Here goes nothing...


I have been meaning to do this for a while, but I never got around to it. I know I should try to keep my thoughts organized from day to day, so here it goes. This morning I got up early to try to take pictures of the sunrise, only to find it was cloudy and raining. I went out anyways, camera in hand, and was glad to find that there is always something to photograph. It was also very relaxing; not many people are out at 5:00 in the morning. It was different to be out away from the demands on my time that are omnipresent the rest of the day. For an hour this morning, I was taking time to be alone with just my thoughts, and it was oddly liberating. Maybe I will try it tomorrow too. We'll see. I am afraid that I will find my bed much too comfortable. I will at least go for a walk by myself at some point to take pictures. I am always more relaxed after shooting a few dozen photos. Until tomorrow then.

No comments: